At Coastal Ridge Real Estate, we have a passion for our people. Click below to check out our open regional positions, or click here to see our company-wide open positions.
- Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!Job Title: Leasing ManagerJob Profile: Coastal Ridge Real Estate Partners is currently seeking an energetic, results oriented Leasing Manager with a competitive spirit to join our growing team. The Leasing Manager is responsible for all aspects of leasing production at an apartment community. Attributes and capabilities that are critical to this position include: excellent sales skills, project and personnel management experience, budget minded, entrepreneurial, social media and technology oriented, progressive thinker, creativity, and enthusiastic with a strong sense of personal responsibility to achieve set goals.Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Meet, greet & provide tours to leasing prospects.
- Ensure that both individual and group leasing targets are achieved for the community and proactively communicate both opportunities or threats to the Property Manager.
- Ensure that all online rental inquiries are responded to quickly and effectively.
- Have an in-depth understanding of site leasing trends, traffic patterns and product availability.
- Ensure all leasing agents in the office have an in-depth understanding of product knowledge.
- Ensure all sales & leasing models are maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and maintenance and proactively communicate any problems to the appropriate party to address.
- Ensure the “tour route” is maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness and maintenance and proactively communicate any problems to the appropriate party to address.
- Properly close the leasing process by asking for the sale.
- Ensure all lead information is correct and complete within Onesite.
- Ensure all prospects are followed up with through either email, phone or letter.
- Perform mass email marketing to prospects as needed.
- Effectively manage the community waitlist and communicate with prospects as changes occur.
- Warm call prospects as needed.
- Ensure the proper execution of all screening procedures.
- Ensure the proper preparation and execution of the lease agreement and related move-in paperwork.
- Ensure the proper collection of all funds and move-in related fees.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape within submarket by performing monthly shops and keeping updated records of all offerings within the market.
- Ensure “model open” signs are placed outside and brought in daily and that they maintain an acceptable appearance.
- Provide support and assistance to all customer service efforts at the community.
- Completes other tasks as directed and assigned.
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and to work independently.
- Strong customer services and sales skills.
- High school degree or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous leasing experience and previous supervisory experience required.
- Experience with Onesite preferred.
Bonus: Based on performancePosition Status: Hourly Non-exemptTravel Requirements: 0-5% typicalReporting Relationship: Property ManagerCompany Description:Coastal Ridge Real Estate Partners (“Coastal Ridge”) is a private real estate investment company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 2013, Coastal Ridge’s growing team of over 300 associates specializes in the acquisition, asset management, and property management of real estate throughout the United States. To date, Coastal Ridge’s owned, joint-venture and third party management portfolio includes more than $1+ billion in assets across sixteen states in the student, conventional, and active adult multifamily sectors. Our track record has demonstrated the firm’s ability to achieve our investor’s goals by implementing a consistent strategy anchored by steadfast investment rationale and a progressive and systematic operating platform. Coastal Ridge was recently honored as one of the 2016 Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S., and was also honored in 2016 as one of Columbus Business First’s 50 fastest growing companies in Central Ohio.Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!
- Coastal Ridge Real Estate Partners offers a competitive benefits package including your choice of three health insurance plans, voluntary dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, as well as 401k with 4% company match.